Lightweight pushchairs are great for when your child gets a bit older and likes to walk but still needs a stroller for long days out. They are also very handy for taking on holiday or if you just prefer something a bit more lightweight for general, everyday use. We’ve updated our list of the best lightweight pushchairs on the market this spring-summer.
The Thule Shine pushchair allows parents to embrace city life with little ones from day one. The stroller’s lightweight, compact, and easy-to-handle design is perfect for navigating urban spaces.
- Suitable from birth
- All-wheel suspension
- One-hand adjustable sliding handlebar
- Large, easy-access cargo basket, up to 10 kg
- One-hand compact fold with a self-standing capability
The new Bugaboo Butterfly is an ultra-compact, lightweight pushchair with a nifty one-second fold and air unfold, so it’s ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 22 kg
- One second fold
- 7.3 kg and approved by IATA
- Underseat basket holds 8 kg
Perfect for parents looking for an everyday city stroller with both parent and world-facing positions. Available in six new modern colours, with a silver frame with brown faux leather handle or with a black frame and matching black faux leather handle in a grey or black fabric.
- Suitable from birth up to 22 kg (approx. 4 years)
- Rotating 360 degrees seat unit
- Full lie-flat seat
- One-hand fold
- Can be used as a travel system with Cloud Z i-Size and spacious Cot S.
An extraordinary pushchair needs an extraordinary seat. The easily adjustable and reversible seat lets your child face you or the world in one easy motion.
- Suitable from birth up to 4 years
- Ultra-compact fold
- Two-view seat
- Small size, big comfort
- 7.2kg in weight
Enjoy the ultimate ergonomic comfort with this ultra-compact buggy, brilliant for navigating busy city streets, so it’s the perfect travel companion.
- Suitable from birth Up to 22kg
- Height-adjustable handlebars
- One-handed folding, ultra-compact and light (7.8 kg)
- Car Seat compatible
- Deep recline and adjustable (flat) leg rest
The Leclerc Baby Influencer buggy is without a doubt a trendsetter in the lightweight pushchair market. Available in a combination of stunning colours, beautiful materials and a super comfortable folding system.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 5 years
- Super Compact
- One push fold and unfold
- 6.6kg in weight
In only two steps, this buggy folds into a compact, light handbag-shaped package (under 12lbs) which is great for when you’re on the move. It’s practical and easy to stow away when you’re not.
- Suitable from 6 months up to 55 lbs
- Cleverly designed to stand alone when folded
- Weighs under 12lbs
- The world’s smallest folded stroller
Perfect for travel, city use and days full of adventure at only 5.9kg the LIBELLE is super lightweight and easy to pick up and carry wherever you go.
- Fits in the standard carry-on luggage size for most airplanes
- Easily adaptable into a travel system
- From six months to approx four years (max 22kgs), and from birth with any CYBEX infant car seat.
- Padded and soft seat with infinite recline and an easily adjustable leg rest
- Available in six new modern colors
Lightweight and compact with a one-hand, one-second fold, the Micralite ProFold takes the hassle out of everyday parenting.
- Suitable from birth up to 15kg
- Super-compact & cabin approved
- Lightweight, carry strap included
- One-hand, one-second fold
- 7kg in weight
The supercompact, lightweight city stroller has a telescopic pull handle and the potential to swap fabrics so you can rock a completely a new look.
- Suitable from birth to 15kg
- Lightweight at 6kg
- Supercompact, light city stroller
- Telescopic pull handle
- Swap fabrics for a new look
Nano, Mountain Buggy
The Mountain Buggy Nano Pushchair promises a simple, light and convenient solution – perfect for families of newborns or toddlers travelling locally; navigating the city or public transport, for apartment dwellers or as a secondary buggy to leave in the car for quick trips.
- Suitable from birth to approx. 4 years
- Compact stand fold
- Easy two-step, compact fold
- Ultra-lightweight at less than 6kg
- Convenient one-hand flick out unfold
Clic is a great everyday stroller packed full of practical features to make your daily strolls a walk in the park. Featuring a simple, one-second fold, built-in shoulder strap and one-hand reclinable seat, Clic is a great choice for parents and babies.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg (approx. 4 years)
- Folds with one hand for quick and easy storage
- One-touch brake system
- Super-lightweight 5.9kg
- Full lie-flat seat with one-handed recline
Take back the city with the Quinny LDN. With easy one-handed folding and a lightweight build, this buggy give you the freedom to hop on the subway, find a new shortcut or just go wherever the city moves you. The full-size seat allows the Quinny LDN to keep on moving as they grow, offering comfort through the terrible two’s and beyond.
- Suitable 6 months to 15 kg
- Easy one-handed folding and a lightweight build
- Large shopping basket
- Full-size protective seat
- Comfortable carrying strap making it easy to take with you
A fabulous lightweight stroller option that’s perfect for everyday use as well as a great travel companion. This lightweight Recaro buggy can be used from birth and comes with many fab features.
- Suitable from birth up to 4 years
- Compact fold
- Ultra Lightweight
- Spacious basket
- Small and easy to manoeuvre
Make A Splash With Our Pick Of Kids’ Swimwear
36 Of The Best Family Friendly Pubs In Surrey For Summer
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.