This is a perfect craft for a cozy day inside. All you need are some plain cupcake liners (here I used white and kraft) and some scissors. Hole punchers optional. That’s it! Fold them a few times, snip here and there, and soon you will have a whole table full of these little cupcake liner snowflakes.
[ I am a participant in affiliate programs designed to provide a means for bloggers to earn small fees at no cost to you by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. ]
Supply list for Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
~ White and/or craft cupcake liners
~ Hole punch (we used 1/8″)
How to make Cupcake Liner Snowflakes:
1. Fold paper liner 3 times.
2. Cut the outer, top edge. I found that zig-zag points looked the best on these little guys.
3. Cut a tiny bit off the tip, some notches on the sides, and/or some hole punches.
4. Open up to reveal your charming, Scandi snowflake!
Tape them to a wall or window, use them as gift toppers, or make a simple garland! I could see these all across a room, Elf style.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Did you like this post? Here are some more paper snowflake ideas!
when process eats away at culture
Larry Summers Says ‘Long Way To Go’ For Fed To Reach Inflation Targets: ‘Much Harder Than People Think To Achieve Soft Landing’ – Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF
I Tried On Winter Items From Amazon—Here’s What I Kept